Hotel Corte del Paggio is located in Valeggio sul Mincio and is strategically located in the countryside.
Below you will find some valuable information about our services.
Check-in: 15:00 – 23:00 (The minimum age required for check-in is 16 years)
Check-out: before 10:00
Swimming pool: 09.00-19.00
Payments: Cash, Bancomat, Credit Cards, we do not accept payments by checks
Special check-in instructions
The reception is open every day from 07:00 to 23:00.
If your arrival is expected outside the opening hours of the structure, we kindly ask you to contact us to receive the necessary instructions.
The Hotel does not provide a 24-hour concierge service, but makes an emergency number available to customers to use in cases of real need.
Children and additional beds
Offer for the little ones! If your child (0 – 2.99 years) uses the beds already in the room, he will stay for free.
Baby cot (baby bed 0 – 2.99 years old) available at EUR 10 per night.
Rollaway child bed (3-9,99 years) available for some room types at EUR 15 per night.
Extra adult bed available for some room types at EUR 20 per night.
A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. Children under 14 are exempt.
All guests, including minors, must be present at check-in and show a passport or an identity document issued by their government.
According to current legislation, cash payments for amounts exceeding EUR 1999.99 are not accepted. For more information, please contact the property directly using the contact details found on your booking confirmation.
THE FREE SERVICES ARE:
– Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and areas of the hotel
– Satellite TV
– Hair dryer
– Room service
– Non-smoking rooms
– Private bathroom
– Air conditioning / heating
SUPPLEMENT ON REQUEST, subject to availability:
– Flip flops
– Toothbrush / toothpaste set
– Shaving set
– Mini sewing kit
– Laundry service
– Early check-in
– Late check-out
– Bike rent
– Pets in the room
– Luggage storage
INTERNAL SERVICES ARE:
– Free unattended parking
– Seasonal outdoor pool *
– Internet Point and Relax area
– Indoor and poolside bar *
– Garden with covered veranda *
* Due to the current pandemic emergency due to COVID-19, access to some areas of the facility will be limited to avoid overcrowding situations
– Newspapers, printed menus, pens and shared papers have been removed
– Hand sanitizer gel available in common areas
– First aid kit available
– Thermometers provided by the structure
– Electronic payments available
– Compliance with the rules of physical distancing
– Independent air conditioning in each accommodation (some rooms)
CLEANING AND SANITIZATION:
– Use of chemicals effective against Coronavirus
– Sheets, towels and laundry washed according to local authority guidelines
– The accommodations are disinfected between stays
– The property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
– Guests can choose to cancel the cleaning service of the accommodation during their stay
SAFETY FOR FOOD AND DRINKS:
– Physical distancing in the meal areas
– Food can be delivered to the accommodation
– Dishes, cutlery, glasses and other crockery are sterilized